(last updated on 21. February 2014)
Personal information provided by You or gathered by Us is controlled primarily by Us as data controller pursuant to the Zakon o varstvu osebnih podatkovb 2007 (Data Protection Law Slovenija, 2007).
2. What information do We collect?
We collect and process the following information about You:
• the information provided by You on registration, such as Your name, phone number, email, address;
• information We learn about You from Your use of the Website and Content and Services offered by Us;
• details of any transactions You carry out through the Website; and
• information You provide when giving Us feedback and Content.
3. For what purposes do We use the information We collect?
We use personal information collected from You for the following purposes:
• to provide Our Content and Services;
• to improve and personalise Website, Content and Services;
• to research Our Website, Content and Services;
• to ensure that the Services and Content are relevant to You;
• to deliver and provide You with Our Content or Services;
• to carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the Content or the Services We provide; and
• to transfer Your details to relevant third parties, public bodies, competent authorities, industry organizations, collection agencies, regulators, assignees as reasonably required for the operation of Our business and in the event of a merger or acquisition.
In order to keep You updated We may send You Our newsletter and other communications regarding Content, Services, offers, promotions and events from Us, Our affiliates and partners via email, SMS, post or any other similar communication channel. You give Us herewith Your consent to this and acknowledge that You may object to this and revoke Your consent at any time via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also monitor Your usage of the Website, and Content or Services You receive, request or provide when using the Website for the purposes of quality control.
4. How do We store and when do We transfer Your personal information?
All personal information that You submit via the Website is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the European Union. Information submitted by You may be disclosed by Us to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described below, which may be situated outside the European Union and/or may be processed by staff operating outside the European Union. By submitting information via the Website, You agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
5. Disclosure of Your information
We may share the information We collect among Our affiliated companies at home and abroad including Our partners, joint ventures and with any future owners of the Website.
We may from time to time employ other companies and individuals to carry out functions on Our behalf including delivering services, sending mail, providing marketing assistance, analysing data, providing customer service and for accounting and invoicing purposes. In order to carry out their functions these companies and individuals may require access to Your personal information but We shall only disclose such relevant personal information as is needed by them to perform their functions.
Where requested to do so, We may co-operate with any court, tribunal, regulatory body, police authority or other similar authority in any investigations or proceedings concerning You or Your use of the Website. This may include disclosing information about communications transmitted via the Services to the authorities where required.
Whilst We take measures to safeguard the personal information that You provide to Us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that We cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that You transfer to Us over the Internet.
6. Social Plugins
Our Website uses social plugins (“Plugins”) from the social networks facebook.com (“Facebook”), youtube.com (“YouTube”) and micro-blogging service twitter.com (“Twitter”).
is a social network, operated by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). When You visit a page of Our Website that contains a Facebook Plugin, Your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the Plugin content to Your browser, which embeds the latter into the Website, enabling Facebook to receive information about Your having accessed the respective page of Our Website. We have no influence on the data gathered by the Plugin and inform You according to Our state of knowledge.
Is a social network, operated by YouTube LLC. (Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
is a micro-blogging service, provided by Twitter Inc. (1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA). When You visit a page on Our Website that includes such a Plugin, Your browser connects directly with the servers at Twitter. The content of the Plugin is transferred from Twitter directly to Your browser, which incorporates it into the website. For this reason, We have no influence on the amount of data gathered by Twitter with the aid of this Plugin. We provide this information to the best of Our knowledge, which is that only the IP address of Your connection and the URL of Our Website are transmitted when the Plugin is acquired, but are not used for purposes other than display of the content in the Plugin.
7. Tracking Software and Cookies – What are they and how do We use them?